All classes run pending sufficient enrollment. Changes in instructor and classroom location may occur at the discretion of the KAN Staff.
If Keefe at Night cancels the course, the full amount, including the registration fee is refunded.
All withdrawals must be made in writing (email or mail) to the Director of Continuing Education.
• Seven Days before the start date: Full tuition refund and less $10 cancellation.
• Six Days or less before the start date: A course voucher will be issued: 50% course tuition, and less $10 cancellation fee.
• No Course Vouchers or refunds will be issued after the start of class
• Withdrawal or absence from One Day Courses on the day that the class meets: No refunds or voucher
• Trip registrations ARE transferable to other guests for the same trip only, but are not refundable. No vouchers will be issued.
• Vouchers and/or class registrations ARE fully transferable to another party, if the original registrant is not available to attend.
Because ingredients and food supplies are included with the cost of tuition, other rules apply to those who must cancel or withdraw from culinary programs.
1. Seven Days before the start date: Full tuition is refunded, less the $10 cancellation and $25 food supply fee
2. Six Days or less before the start date: A course voucher will be issued for 50% of the course tuition, less the ingredients fee of $25 and $10 cancellation fee
3. Withdrawal or absence from the courses on the day that it Meets: No refund or voucher. You may however, transfer your enrollment to a friend/relative.