Office hours when school is in session:
Mondays – Thursdays, 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.; Fridays 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. We are not available on holidays, during school breaks or on snow days.
Tuition is due in full upon registration. Cash, Check, Money Order, MasterCard, Visa, Discover or Purchase Orders are all accepted.
There is a one-time/semester fee (per person) of $5.00 for all registrations, including online registrations. Registration confirmations are sent by email to the address provided by the registrant. If an email address is not provided, you may call the office to ascertain registration.
With the exception of a few courses (only where noted) classes are open to adults 18 years of age and older. Children may NOT attend classes with enrolled students even if the student is their parent.
Five Convenient Ways to Register:
1. Online Registration: Log on to www.KeefeAtNight.org
2. Mail-in Registration: Mail the registration form on the next page to: Keefe Tech/Keefe at Night, 750 Winter Street, Framingham, MA 01702
3. Telephone Registration: Call 508-935-0202 and use Visa, Master Card or Discover.
4. Walk-in Registration: Come into the main office during office hours and ask for the Continuing Education Department. We will gladly meet with you.
5. Fax: Using the form on the next page, fax your registration to 508-416-2231
Students may register for a class after the start date only at the approval of the instructor. Tuition will not be pro-rated.
Day & Time of Classes:
Classes are in session on Mondays through Thursdays in the evening except where noted. The evenings and times are subject to change, however, every effort will be made to hold the class on the dates and times as listed.